Home School Link Worker
Working together to support children and their families our Home Link School Worker, Claire Daniels, is available to meet with parents/carers on Mondays from 8.30am – 1.30pm and Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:30am – 4:30pm.
Claire’s aim is to support families and encourage all children to enjoy every aspect of school life supporting them to feel happy, confident and secure.
Who can Claire help?
- Children who are experiencing difficult times or who are withdrawn or anxious.
- Parents/carers experiencing difficulties in their children’s behaviour.
- Families who are reacting to change, such as parental separation/divorce, or bereavement.
- Families with children who are reluctant to attend school, or who have been excluded.
- Families experiencing a range of issues or difficulties including domestic abuse, illness, disability and financial difficulties.
What can Claire do?
- Support the family and/or your child.
- Ensure there is a strong “link” between home and school.
- Support you at school meetings.
- Help you navigate through the education system.
- Set up a link to organisations that can offer you extra help, advice and support.
- Provide information on support groups for parents/carers.
- Work closely with our Inclusion team to support wider issues.
How can Claire be contacted?
Parents/carers can contact Claire in any one of the following ways:
- Completing the downloadable form (top right of this page) – hand it in to the School Reception in an envelope marked “Claire Daniels – HSLW” and “Private” or
- Telephone me on 07740 814904 or
- Email Claire at email@example.com
Outside of Claire’s working days, any urgent enquiries/queries should be directed to Mrs. Kate Carter, Deputy Headteacher & Inclusion Team Leader via the school telephone number: 01483 888388 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org